Natural cultivation promotes harmonious plant growth; it gives the herbs time to develop their incomparable aroma.
Out of conviction as well as respect for nature, our farmers refrain from the use of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and chemical fertilisers. Our partners practise extensive organic agriculture. They are subject to strict conditions imposed by BIO SUISSE (the association of Swiss organic farming organisations).
The «Bud» symbol guarantees high and uncompromising quality. Strict adherence to the rules for «Bud» certification is checked each year by an independent testing body.
The bud label stands for
- Natural diversity on the organic farm
- Ethologically sound livestock management and feeding
- No use of chemically synthesized pesticides or fertilizers
- No use of genetic engineering
- No use of unnecessary additives such as flavourings and colourings
- Non-aggressive processing of foodstuffs
- inspection of organic production and processing
100% natural and entirely plant-based
Our high-quality, organic herb mixes and seasoning blends are the ideal addition to any balanced and healthy diet.
They are free from additives such as anti-caking agents and do not contain starch, yeast extracts or refined sugar. They are 100% natural and entirely plant-based.
Do you believe in using pure, unadulterated ingredients? If you do, our Swiss Alpine Herbs are perfect for your day-to-day cooking needs.
The products featured on this website contain none of the following:
- Cereals containing gluten and products thereof
- Fish and products thereof
- Crustaceans and products thereof
- Molluscs and products thereof
- Eggs and products thereof
- Ground nuts and products thereof
- Tree nuts and products thereof
- Soybeans and products thereof
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose)
- Celery and products thereof
- Mustard and products thereof
- Sesame seeds and products thereof
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites
- Lupin and products thereof